In case you know an Associate Member Official Representative of ACI-NA who has not already placed their vote. I would appreciate their knowing of my interest to be a representative to the WBP board. Thank you.
|Everyone wants to be heard
Only you understand what current circumstances impact you and your company the most
Through collaboration and multi-approach forums, I will ensure that your voice, your needs and valuable input will reach the best possible audience.
ACI-NA is your organization to help you further your business goals and objectives. As your representative I will promote your ideas, information and suggestions. I have always expressed free enterprise and all-sized business participation as key reasons for my membership with ACI and its worldwide airport reach.
During my over 25 years in aviation I have created various multi-directional information portals to maintain communication. I will represent you by advocating for a WPB Associates Forum, responding and requesting input on relevant issues. I would be honored to become your representative. Our AviaEd Blog and social networking media outlets ensure you have consistent access to me.
[Lorena de Rodriguez]
· Active participant in ACI-NA since 1997 – served on PS&S steering committee
· Worldwide provider of classroom instruction on behalf of ACI (United States, South Africa, Dubai, Korea, Panama)
· Consistent presence as exhibitor, sponsor and speaker in ACI Conferences
· President Safety and Security Instruction, provider of innovative computer-based instruction
· President AviaEd: Adaptive Training Services, provider of client-specific classroom training
· Valued networker uniting needs with resources
· Master of Aeronautical Science in Aviation Management (Embry-Riddle Aeronautics University)
· ACI’s Airport Executive Leadership Program
· Arizona Airports Association
· International Aviation Women Association
· National Safety Institute
· Transportation Research Board
· RTCA SC-207 (Airport Security Access Control Standards)
· SCORE Business Advisor and Workshop Facilitator
HOW TO VOTE