Developed by ARFF training experts, this 11 Hour Curriculum is based on NFPA standards and meets 14 CFR 139.319 ARFF training requirements.
The ARFF Recurrent Training Center is a cloud-based subscription solution for emergency responders with airport responsibilities. Airports can ensure compliance with FAA ARFF requirements for all personnel including mutual aid firefighters. ARFF Recurrent utilizes online learning technology developed by SSi and content developed by experts at the DFW Airport Fire Training Research Center.
- Electronic recordkeeping
- Real-time management reporting
- Track practical demonstration requirements
- Automatic recurrent training reminders
- Cost effective for all sized airport operations
- Access training 24/7 anywhere on any device
- Upload airport specific documents (i.e. Airport Layout Plan)
Unlimited access to 11 Hour Curriculum for individuals starts at $395 for an annual subscription. Visit arffrecurrent.com for multi-user subscription agreement discounts.